Friday 11 September 2015

Celebrating One Year Since Completion - 9/11



Today marks exactly one year since the completion of my book Silent Hearer completely handwritten from start to finished.

It is a solemn occasion just the same as the September 11th Remembrance is to many people.  It is for me a time of looking back at the events and circumstances that has brought not only the book, but myself to where I am today and even though I do not know whether to laugh or cry, I will give thanks because I have persevere and have made it thus far.

Every month my book keep making astonishing milestones and I am truly grateful to all the amazing, wonderful people in my life both family and friends who have helped me on my journey and continue to be there for me.

If you have not gotten a copy yet of Silent Hearer you can now get your copy in Paperback, Hardback or eBook format from Amazon or Barnes and Noble.

Books are available in Bermuda at Brown & Company or Book Cellar in St. George and you can also order copies through Bermuda Book Store.

You can pick up your copy if you are in Brooklyn from The Gospel Den 1437 Fulton Street, Brooklyn NY 11216(Between Tompkins and Marcy Avenue).

Silently,
Marcia Shury





No comments:

Post a Comment