Thursday 8 October 2015

One of the Wiiners at Novel Festival

So much has been going on these last few days, where do I start. Ah the world of writing, book signings, book sales, book promotion and marketing...books, books, books.  

Everyone loves a great bestseller and a famous author, alas, I am not in those categories YET! Read that again, YET! I will get there slowly but surely, but before I do, let me enjoy my low key, life without having to worry about the paparazzi showing up at my door or camping out overnight to take my photos.

Let me enjoy the quiet of the neighborhood, and the thrill of being able to hop on the bus, the subway, hop into a friend car or just stroll leisurely down the sidewalks without being recognized and then swarmed for my autograph.  I know those days are coming - and you heard it here first - but until then, allow me to enjoy the simple pleasure of live.

So in parting, let me share with you an excerpt from my book Silent Hearer as actress Val Cole reads the first chapter chosen as one of the winners at the WildSound Novel Festival.  

If you have not gotten a copy fo the book yet, you are welcomed to grab a copy from the following places Amazon http://amzn.to/1OD2hc1 or here at Barnes and Noble http://bit.ly/1Q3XqRQ

Enjoy the video below...




No comments:

Post a Comment